You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Spotware cTrader for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Spotware cTrader from your computerSpotware cTrader
. More data about Spotware cTrader can be read here
. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\OR5R78T8.LJ1\TY4L7HCZ.XXC\xtrader_7ef853fc4bdbd138_0003.0005_87521e2666c32299 directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\OR5R78T8.LJ1\TY4L7HCZ.XXC\xtrader_7ef853fc4bdbd138_0003.0005_87521e2666c32299\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Spotware cTrader. cTrader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.44 MB (5702488 bytes) on disk.
Spotware cTrader installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.49 MB (5758128
bytes) on disk.
- cTrader.exe (5.44 MB)
- cUpdater.exe (41.84 KB)
- uninstall.exe (12.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Spotware cTrader version 3.5.65534.35576
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Spotware cTrader:
...click to view all...
Spotware cTrader is a program released by the software company Spotware cTrader. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Spotware cTrader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Spotware cTrader from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Spotware cTrader or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Spotware cTrader". If it exists on your system the Spotware cTrader application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Spotware cTrader in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Spotware cTrader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Spotware cTrader.
8. After uninstalling Spotware cTrader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Spotware cTrader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Spotware cTrader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader from your PC, we are not saying that Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Spotware cTrader in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-04 10:42:37.150