You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Spotware cTrader for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Spotware cTrader from your PCSpotware cTrader
. You can read more on Spotware cTrader or check for application updates here
. The program is often placed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\WBEGW4Q7.V7M\X9JV9KDX.ZBN\xtrader_7ef853fc4bdbd138_0003.0006_c40344379c75e199 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\WBEGW4Q7.V7M\X9JV9KDX.ZBN\xtrader_7ef853fc4bdbd138_0003.0006_c40344379c75e199\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Spotware cTrader. The application's main executable file is called cTrader.exe and its approximative size is 5.62 MB (5895512 bytes).
Spotware cTrader installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.68 MB (5951664
bytes) on disk.
- cTrader.exe (5.62 MB)
- cUpdater.exe (41.84 KB)
- uninstall.exe (13.00 KB)
The current page applies to Spotware cTrader version 3.6.65534.35669
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Spotware cTrader:
...click to view all...
Spotware cTrader is an application by the software company Spotware cTrader. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Spotware cTrader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Spotware cTrader from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Spotware cTrader or simply click the Search feature and type in "Spotware cTrader". The Spotware cTrader application will be found very quickly. When you select Spotware cTrader in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Spotware cTrader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Spotware cTrader.
8. After uninstalling Spotware cTrader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Spotware cTrader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Spotware cTrader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader from your PC, we are not saying that Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Spotware cTrader supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-25 00:41:55.093