This page is about Spotware cTrader for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Spotware cTrader from your PCSpotware cTrader
. Open here
where you can find out more on Spotware cTrader. Usually the Spotware cTrader application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\OR5R78T8.LJ1\TY4L7HCZ.XXC\xtrader_7ef853fc4bdbd138_0003.0008_ffd9f095a433c0d9 folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\OR5R78T8.LJ1\TY4L7HCZ.XXC\xtrader_7ef853fc4bdbd138_0003.0008_ffd9f095a433c0d9\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Spotware cTrader. Spotware cTrader's primary file takes around 5.36 MB (5622192 bytes) and is called cTrader.exe.
Spotware cTrader is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.42 MB (5678944
bytes) on disk:
- cTrader.exe (5.36 MB)
- cUpdater.exe (42.42 KB)
- uninstall.exe (13.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.8.65534.35877
of Spotware cTrader. For other Spotware cTrader versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Spotware cTrader.Folders left behind when you uninstall Spotware cTrader:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Spotware cTrader
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Spotware cTrader\Spotware cTrader online support.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Spotware cTrader\Spotware cTrader.appref-ms
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\K5R51HG8.P3A\LPBPLZRO.3N5\xtrader_7ef853fc4bdbd138_0003.0008_ffd9f095a433c0d9\cTrader.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\K5R51HG8.P3A\LPBPLZRO.3N5\xtrader_7ef853fc4bdbd138_0003.0008_ffd9f095a433c0d9\cTrader.exe.FriendlyAppName
Spotware cTrader is an application offered by Spotware cTrader. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Spotware cTrader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Spotware cTrader from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Spotware cTrader or simply click the Search feature and type in "Spotware cTrader". If it exists on your system the Spotware cTrader application will be found very quickly. After you click Spotware cTrader in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Spotware cTrader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Spotware cTrader.
8. After uninstalling Spotware cTrader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Spotware cTrader that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Spotware cTrader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader from your computer, we are not saying that Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Spotware cTrader supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-17 18:05:00.333