Spotware cTrader is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Spotware cTrader from your systemSpotware cTrader
. Go over here
for more information on Spotware cTrader. The application is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\K5VB23E4.P80\VVGN3XR0.551\xtrader_37dabdf737419672_0003.0001_a1fb1882dd3d2d5e folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Spotware cTrader is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\K5VB23E4.P80\VVGN3XR0.551\xtrader_37dabdf737419672_0003.0001_a1fb1882dd3d2d5e\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. cTrader.exe is the Spotware cTrader's main executable file and it occupies circa 4.84 MB (5072216 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Spotware cTrader. They take about 4.89 MB (5127856
bytes) on disk.
- cTrader.exe (4.84 MB)
- cUpdater.exe (41.84 KB)
- uninstall.exe (12.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1.65534.35402
of Spotware cTrader. You can find below info on other versions of Spotware cTrader:
...click to view all...
Spotware cTrader is an application marketed by the software company Spotware cTrader. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Spotware cTrader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Spotware cTrader from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Spotware cTrader or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Spotware cTrader". The Spotware cTrader app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Spotware cTrader in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Spotware cTrader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Spotware cTrader.
8. After removing Spotware cTrader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Spotware cTrader that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Spotware cTrader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader from your PC, we are not saying that Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Spotware cTrader in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-19 00:05:35.800