Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle LLC
. Check out here
for more details on Google LLC. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\83.0.4099.2\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's main executable file and it takes close to 1.71 MB (1795568 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Google Chrome Canary. They occupy about 7.62 MB (7985056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.71 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (675.48 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.00 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.23 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (843.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.19 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome Canary version 83.0.4099.2
alone. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program released by Google LLC. Some computer users want to remove this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. After you select Google Chrome Canary in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-30 18:42:34.517