Google Chrome Canary
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle LLC
. More info about Google LLC can be read here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\88.0.4291.2\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome Canary. The application's main executable file is named chrome.exe and occupies 2.14 MB (2241008 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Google Chrome Canary. They take about 9.17 MB (9619872
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (2.14 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (808.48 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.26 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.38 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (1,001.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.63 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 88.0.4291.2
only. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application offered by Google LLC. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-13 22:12:42.593