Google Chrome Canary
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle LLC
. Additional info about Google LLC can be read here
. The program is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\77.0.3816.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Google Chrome Canary's primary file takes around 1.60 MB (1678832 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
The executables below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They take an average of 6.34 MB (6643120
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.60 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (738.48 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.05 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (852.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 77.0.3816.0
of Google Chrome Canary. For other Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program offered by Google LLC. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome Canary with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary program will be found automatically. When you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-06 19:14:19.750