Google Chrome Canary
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle LLC
. You can read more on Google LLC or check for application updates here
. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\88.0.4290.1\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome Canary. The application's main executable file is labeled chrome.exe and its approximative size is 2.15 MB (2254832 bytes).
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 22.24 MB (23317296
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (2.15 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (816.98 KB)
- new_chrome.exe (2.35 MB)
- new_chrome_proxy.exe (751.98 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.26 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.40 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (1,012.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.64 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.23 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.25 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.77 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (960.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.72 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome Canary version 88.0.4290.1
only. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program by the software company Google LLC. Some users decide to erase this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome Canary with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-13 07:32:50.760