Google Chrome Canary
You can find below details on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle LLC
. Further information on Google LLC can be seen here
. Usually the Google Chrome Canary program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\78.0.3894.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.62 MB (1698288 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.35 MB (6661040
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.62 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (696.98 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.06 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (857.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.15 MB)
This data is about Google Chrome Canary version 78.0.3894.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program released by the software company Google LLC. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-27 12:22:36.790