Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle LLC
. Go over here
for more details on Google LLC. The program is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\87.0.4274.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.10 MB (2205680 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Google Chrome Canary. They take 9.02 MB (9458592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (2.10 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (780.48 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.23 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.37 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (974.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.61 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 87.0.4274.0
of Google Chrome Canary. For other Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program offered by Google LLC. Some people decide to erase this application. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Canary from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. After you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-25 13:06:20.007