Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle LLC
. More data about Google LLC can be read here
. Google Chrome Canary is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\81.0.4011.1\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome Canary. The application's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and its approximative size is 1.73 MB (1813488 bytes).
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 10.08 MB (10569632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.73 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (677.98 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.06 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.55 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (845.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 81.0.4011.1
of Google Chrome Canary. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application offered by the software company Google LLC. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome Canary from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-29 18:51:55.430