Google Chrome Canary
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle LLC
. More information on Google LLC can be found here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\78.0.3874.1\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and occupies 1.65 MB (1733104 bytes).
Google Chrome Canary contains of the executables below. They take 9.91 MB (10394016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.65 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (647.48 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.02 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.75 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (798.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.08 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 78.0.3874.1
of Google Chrome Canary. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program marketed by Google LLC. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. After you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-05 06:56:48.057