Google Chrome Canary
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle LLC
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Google LLC. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). Google Chrome Canary's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\82.0.4060.1\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and its approximative size is 1.87 MB (1965040 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Google Chrome Canary. They take 10.34 MB (10846112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.87 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (663.48 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.06 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.72 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (832.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 82.0.4060.1
of Google Chrome Canary. For more Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program released by Google LLC. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-17 15:49:27.310