Google Chrome Canary
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle LLC
. More data about Google LLC can be seen here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\82.0.4060.0\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled chrome.exe and its approximative size is 1.71 MB (1794544 bytes).
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.42 MB (6736304
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.71 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (673.48 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.04 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (840.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.19 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 82.0.4060.0
of Google Chrome Canary. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Canary releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program offered by the software company Google LLC. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary program will be found very quickly. After you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-17 14:20:04.087