Google Chrome Canary
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle LLC
. Take a look here
for more details on Google LLC. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\88.0.4287.2\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome Canary. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's main executable file and it occupies close to 2.15 MB (2258928 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Google Chrome Canary. They take 9.28 MB (9729952
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (2.15 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (825.98 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.27 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.40 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (1,019.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.65 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome Canary version 88.0.4287.2
alone. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Canary releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program offered by Google LLC. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Canary from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary app will be found very quickly. When you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-09 15:32:29.210