Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle LLC
. More info about Google LLC can be found here
. Usually the Google Chrome Canary program is found in the C:\Users\NitroPC\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. Google Chrome Canary's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\NitroPC\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\77.0.3864.0\Installer\setup.exe. Google Chrome Canary's primary file takes around 1.62 MB (1695216 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.33 MB (6636464
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.62 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (694.98 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.05 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (856.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.14 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 77.0.3864.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application by Google LLC. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Canary from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. After you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-25 12:51:46.197