Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle LLC
. You can read more on Google LLC or check for application updates here
. Google Chrome Canary is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\76.0.3789.3\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled chrome.exe and occupies 1.39 MB (1455600 bytes).
The executables below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They take about 8.55 MB (8962976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.39 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (550.98 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (932.48 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.22 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (646.48 KB)
- setup.exe (1.86 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 76.0.3789.3
of Google Chrome Canary. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program released by Google LLC. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-10 07:50:36.110