Google Chrome Canary
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle LLC
. You can find out more on Google LLC or check for application updates here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\88.0.4296.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome Canary. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.14 MB (2247152 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary is composed of the following executables which take 9.22 MB (9663392
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (2.14 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (816.48 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.26 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.39 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (1,008.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.64 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 88.0.4296.0
only. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program marketed by the software company Google LLC. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Canary from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-18 11:38:34.133