Google Chrome Canary
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle LLC
. More information on Google LLC can be found here
. Usually the Google Chrome Canary program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Google Chrome Canary's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\85.0.4168.3\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.92 MB (2015216 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary contains of the executables below. They take 8.23 MB (8625568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.92 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (690.98 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.14 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.25 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (867.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.39 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 85.0.4168.3
of Google Chrome Canary. For more Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program released by the software company Google LLC. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome Canary from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 22:44:01.447