Google Chrome Canary
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle LLC
. You can find out more on Google LLC or check for application updates here
. Google Chrome Canary is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\89.0.4389.2\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.21 MB (2321520 bytes) on disk and is named chrome.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Google Chrome Canary. They take about 9.57 MB (10037384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (2.21 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (877.10 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.32 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.42 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (1.05 MB)
- setup.exe (2.71 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 89.0.4389.2
alone. For other Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program offered by the software company Google LLC. Some users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. After you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-01-16 18:46:00.583