Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle LLC
. You can read more on Google LLC or check for application updates here
. Google Chrome Canary is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\87.0.4275.1\Installer\setup.exe. Google Chrome Canary's main file takes about 2.33 MB (2441200 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Google Chrome Canary. They occupy about 12.82 MB (13440912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (2.33 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (724.98 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.21 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.23 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.73 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (935.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.70 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 87.0.4275.1
of Google Chrome Canary. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program by the software company Google LLC. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary program will be found very quickly. When you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-26 11:12:10.800