Google Chrome Canary
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle LLC
. You can find out more on Google LLC or check for application updates here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\77.0.3859.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome Canary. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.61 MB (1691120 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.33 MB (6634416
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.61 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (694.98 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.06 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (857.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.14 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 77.0.3859.0
alone. For other Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program marketed by the software company Google LLC. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome Canary with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-21 12:05:27.423