Google Chrome Canary
You can find on this page details on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle LLC
. Take a look here
for more information on Google LLC. Google Chrome Canary is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\85.0.4167.1\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's primary executable file and it takes approximately 2.29 MB (2397680 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary contains of the executables below. They take 12.67 MB (13280656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (2.29 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (726.48 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.21 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.11 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.79 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (920.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.66 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome Canary version 85.0.4167.1
alone. For other Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program offered by Google LLC. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Canary with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 23:47:48.497