Google Chrome Canary
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle LLC
. Take a look here
for more details on Google LLC. Usually the Google Chrome Canary program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\79.0.3925.1\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome Canary. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.62 MB (1695216 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Google Chrome Canary. They take about 7.05 MB (7388576
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.62 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (693.48 KB)
- new_chrome_proxy.exe (738.48 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.06 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (853.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.14 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 79.0.3925.1
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program marketed by the software company Google LLC. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Canary from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-27 17:05:55.413