Google Chrome Canary
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle LLC
. You can read more on Google LLC or check for application updates here
. Usually the Google Chrome Canary application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\85.0.4168.1\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's primary executable file and it occupies around 2.25 MB (2356208 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Google Chrome Canary. They occupy about 12.32 MB (12919696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (2.25 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (689.48 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.17 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.11 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.64 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (881.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.62 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome Canary version 85.0.4168.1
only. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Canary releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program offered by Google LLC. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome Canary from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 21:12:09.413