Google Chrome Canary
This page contains complete information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle LLC
. More information about Google LLC can be seen here
. Usually the Google Chrome Canary program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\79.0.3935.1\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and it has a size of 1.62 MB (1703920 bytes).
Google Chrome Canary is composed of the following executables which take 6.34 MB (6644144
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.62 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (693.98 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.06 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (853.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.14 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 79.0.3935.1
only. For more Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application offered by Google LLC. Some people decide to remove this application. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Canary from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary program will be found very quickly. After you click Google Chrome Canary in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-07 11:37:24.597