Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle LLC
. Check out here
for more information on Google LLC. Google Chrome Canary is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserNamenew1\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, subject to the user's choice. Google Chrome Canary's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserNamenew1\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\83.0.4100.0\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.55 MB (1620464 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
The executables below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They take an average of 10.28 MB (10779520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.55 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (563.48 KB)
- new_chrome_proxy.exe (501.98 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (901.98 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.00 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.22 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (704.98 KB)
- setup.exe (1.90 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 83.0.4100.0
of Google Chrome Canary. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program released by the software company Google LLC. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome Canary from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Canary in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-31 14:05:56.477