Google Chrome Canary
This page is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle LLC
. Further information on Google LLC can be found here
. Google Chrome Canary is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName.7NRZ82S\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, subject to the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName.7NRZ82S\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\89.0.4342.0\Installer\setup.exe. Google Chrome Canary's main file takes around 2.14 MB (2242544 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Google Chrome Canary. They occupy 9.37 MB (9829792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (2.14 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (862.48 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.31 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.40 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (1.03 MB)
- setup.exe (2.66 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome Canary version 89.0.4342.0
only. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program offered by Google LLC. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Canary from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-12-01 09:25:02.520