Google Chrome Canary
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle LLC
. Further information on Google LLC can be seen here
. Google Chrome Canary is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\87.0.4275.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome Canary. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.14 MB (2244592 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary is composed of the following executables which take 9.16 MB (9609120
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (2.14 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (790.98 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.24 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.38 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (994.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.67 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 87.0.4275.0
of Google Chrome Canary. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program offered by Google LLC. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Canary from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-26 07:49:16.957