Google Chrome Canary
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle LLC
. More info about Google LLC can be seen here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\78.0.3896.6\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.47 MB (1542128 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.41 MB (9869200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.47 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (592.98 KB)
- new_chrome_proxy.exe (592.98 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (945.98 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.30 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (724.98 KB)
- setup.exe (1.85 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome Canary version 78.0.3896.6
only. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Canary releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application marketed by the software company Google LLC. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Canary from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. When you select Google Chrome Canary in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-30 12:10:19.330