Google Chrome Canary
You can find below details on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle LLC
. More information on Google LLC can be seen here
. Google Chrome Canary is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\87.0.4243.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 2.06 MB (2162160 bytes) on disk and is named chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.85 MB (9285024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (2.06 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (767.98 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.22 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.33 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (955.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.56 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 87.0.4243.0
of Google Chrome Canary. For other Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application by Google LLC. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Canary from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 09:30:45.487