Google Chrome Canary
This web page is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle LLC
. More information about Google LLC can be read here
. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\82.0.4062.6\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Google Chrome Canary's primary file takes around 1.54 MB (1616368 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Canary is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.80 MB (9229728
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.54 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (562.98 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (922.48 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.22 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (701.48 KB)
- setup.exe (1.90 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 82.0.4062.6
alone. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program released by the software company Google LLC. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary program will be found automatically. After you click Google Chrome Canary in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-20 09:40:42.123