Google Chrome Canary
This info is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle LLC
. You can find out more on Google LLC or check for application updates here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). Google Chrome Canary's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\86.0.4240.3\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's main executable file and it takes circa 2.06 MB (2162160 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They occupy an average of 8.85 MB (9285024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (2.06 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (767.98 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.22 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.33 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (955.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.56 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 86.0.4240.3
alone. For other Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application by the software company Google LLC. Some users try to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Canary from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. When you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 06:34:50.470