Google Chrome Canary
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle LLC
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Google LLC. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\86.0.4201.0\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.07 MB (2167792 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Google Chrome Canary. They occupy 8.88 MB (9310624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (2.07 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (768.48 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.22 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.35 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (955.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.56 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 86.0.4201.0
of Google Chrome Canary. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application by Google LLC. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome Canary from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary program will be found very quickly. When you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-13 11:44:45.623