Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle LLC
. More information on Google LLC can be found here
. Usually the Google Chrome Canary application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\88.0.4294.1\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome Canary. The program's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and occupies 2.35 MB (2463728 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Google Chrome Canary. They take 13.00 MB (13628816
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (2.35 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (752.98 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.24 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.25 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.77 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (961.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.72 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 88.0.4294.1
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application offered by Google LLC. Some people want to erase it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Canary from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-17 06:52:34.957