Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle LLC
. Further information on Google LLC can be found here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\79.0.3925.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.62 MB (1695216 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.33 MB (6632368
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.62 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (693.48 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.06 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (853.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.14 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome Canary version 79.0.3925.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application marketed by Google LLC. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Canary in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-27 12:42:09.443