Google Chrome Canary
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle LLC
. More info about Google LLC can be seen here
. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\86.0.4202.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's primary executable file and it occupies close to 2.07 MB (2167792 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary is composed of the following executables which take 8.88 MB (9312672
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (2.07 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (768.98 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.22 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.35 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (955.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.57 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 86.0.4202.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program marketed by the software company Google LLC. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary app will be found automatically. After you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-14 12:08:36.363