Google Chrome Canary
This web page is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle LLC
. More information about Google LLC can be read here
. Usually the Google Chrome Canary program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\79.0.3913.1\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome Canary. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.67 MB (1746416 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.94 MB (10425248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.67 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (646.48 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.02 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.76 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (797.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.09 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome Canary version 79.0.3913.1
only. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application offered by the software company Google LLC. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Canary with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-16 14:40:07.173