Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle LLC
. Check out here
where you can read more on Google LLC. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\77.0.3863.2\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.62 MB (1695216 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.33 MB (6636464
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.62 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (694.98 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.05 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (856.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.14 MB)
This page is about Google Chrome Canary version 77.0.3863.2
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application offered by the software company Google LLC. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Canary from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary app will be found very quickly. After you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-25 06:48:55.373