Google Chrome Canary
This web page is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle LLC
. Open here
where you can get more info on Google LLC. Google Chrome Canary is commonly installed in the C:\Users\NitroPC\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\NitroPC\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\87.0.4245.1\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's main executable file and it takes about 2.08 MB (2178032 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.91 MB (9346464
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (2.08 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (773.48 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.22 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.34 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (962.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.58 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 87.0.4245.1
only. For more Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program released by the software company Google LLC. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. When you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-26 18:43:49.280