Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle LLC
. Further information on Google LLC can be seen here
. Usually the Google Chrome Canary program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Google Chrome Canary's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\85.0.4164.2\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and it has a size of 2.04 MB (2138096 bytes).
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.60 MB (9014176
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (2.04 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (747.48 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.20 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.19 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (928.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.54 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome Canary version 85.0.4164.2
only. For other Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program offered by the software company Google LLC. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Canary with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary app will be found automatically. After you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-05 06:15:01.287