Google Chrome Canary
This info is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle LLC
. More data about Google LLC can be found here
. Google Chrome Canary is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\77.0.3830.0\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.60 MB (1681904 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.34 MB (6649776
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.60 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (739.48 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.05 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (853.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.14 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 77.0.3830.0
alone. For other Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program marketed by Google LLC. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-19 19:34:41.760