Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle LLC
. Open here
where you can find out more on Google LLC. Google Chrome Canary is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\85.0.4151.0\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.89 MB (1976816 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Canary contains of the executables below. They take 8.19 MB (8587168
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.89 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (759.98 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.03 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.20 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (953.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.40 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 85.0.4151.0
only. For more Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application by the software company Google LLC. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-21 10:14:48.137