Google Chrome Canary
This info is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle LLC
. Go over here
for more info on Google LLC. Google Chrome Canary is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\88.0.4302.0\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.15 MB (2253808 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They occupy an average of 9.23 MB (9674144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (2.15 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (816.98 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.26 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.39 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (1,010.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.64 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 88.0.4302.0
of Google Chrome Canary. For more Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Google Chrome Canary.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Clients\StartMenuInternet\Google Chrome Canary.7V2U6Y2ZAKF7GALG32XZZL5OA4
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Chrome SxS
Google Chrome Canary is an application marketed by the software company Google LLC. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Canary with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-24 13:49:47.143