Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle LLC
. Take a look here
for more information on Google LLC. Google Chrome Canary is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\82.0.4076.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled chrome.exe and it has a size of 1.71 MB (1791984 bytes).
Google Chrome Canary is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.42 MB (6727600
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.71 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (672.98 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.04 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (839.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.19 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 82.0.4076.0
only. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Canary releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application offered by Google LLC. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Canary from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary app will be found automatically. When you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-03 10:03:22.317