Google Chrome Canary
This web page is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle LLC
. Further information on Google LLC can be found here
. Google Chrome Canary is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, subject to the user's choice. Google Chrome Canary's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\86.0.4211.1\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's primary executable file and it occupies circa 2.29 MB (2405872 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They occupy about 12.64 MB (13256080
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (2.29 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (702.98 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.19 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.13 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.76 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (908.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.69 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 86.0.4211.1
of Google Chrome Canary. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application released by the software company Google LLC. Some people choose to remove it. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary app will be found very quickly. After you select Google Chrome Canary in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-25 10:12:13.497