Google Chrome Canary
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle LLC
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Google LLC. Google Chrome Canary is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\87.0.4276.3\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.14 MB (2245104 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Google Chrome Canary. They occupy 9.17 MB (9614240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (2.14 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (791.48 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.24 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.38 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (994.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.67 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 87.0.4276.3
only. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Canary releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application by Google LLC. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome Canary from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Canary in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-28 23:19:57.050