Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle LLC
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Google LLC. Usually the Google Chrome Canary program is found in the C:\Users\ilario\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\ilario\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\86.0.4199.0\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's main executable file and it takes close to 1.89 MB (1985520 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.41 MB (11967872
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.89 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (622.48 KB)
- new_chrome_proxy.exe (584.98 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.10 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.04 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.16 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (779.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.27 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 86.0.4199.0
of Google Chrome Canary. You can find below info on other application versions of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program by the software company Google LLC. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-12 14:10:26.297