Google Chrome Canary
This web page is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle LLC
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Google LLC. Google Chrome Canary is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\77.0.3857.1\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's main executable file and it takes around 1.65 MB (1729520 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Google Chrome Canary. They occupy about 9.90 MB (10376608
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.65 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (645.98 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.01 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.74 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (797.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.08 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome Canary version 77.0.3857.1
only. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application marketed by the software company Google LLC. Some users try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-21 09:54:42.220