Google Chrome Canary
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle LLC
. Further information on Google LLC can be seen here
. Google Chrome Canary is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\79.0.3935.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome Canary. The application's main executable file is called chrome.exe and it has a size of 1.62 MB (1703920 bytes).
The executables below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They take an average of 7.06 MB (7400352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.62 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (693.98 KB)
- new_chrome_proxy.exe (738.48 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.06 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (853.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.14 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 79.0.3935.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Canary releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application offered by the software company Google LLC. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. After you click Google Chrome Canary in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-07 10:25:13.370